Monday, March 14, 2011

#5

I have a female friend, whom I met when I was doing my Matriculation in my country. That friend of mine was in the same class with me, that I often talked a lot about various things with her. One day, I told her that I got interested in one of the girls. That friend of mine openly asked me to approach that dream girl of mine, and suggested me to actually build a relationship with that girl as she quoted "that will make you understand girl better".

With advices from my friend, that girl became very close with me and we got together after some time. I was made to understand that special feeling of humanity, the feeling of wanting to get along with someone for so long, so long..

Now that I suddenly recall what that friend of mine said "understand girl better"... I think I do understand it a little better now, or not..Notwithstanding that, the clearest thing I can see now is within myself...How I myself feel now, where my heart lies now...

No comments: