I had always been a happy person.
I read a rather not-as-intriguing statement on newspaper today, which actually stimulated a ripple in my heart. The quote is as below
"Happiness is simple, it can be due to a simple meal or an exciting meal; a nice view or a simple view; a simple life or an exciting life'.
I had been enjoying a very simple but yet happy life. There were days that I had no much money, but I enjoyed the process of being very economic with you; we had days with very heavy works that little sleep was gained nightly, but I was glad that I passed those days with you; We had very exciting days hanging out in unexplored areas in different continent, I was fortunate to have you together in the adventure; We had days that we went for routine life, I was happy that I had a partner to share those life.
I wish, I pray, that I can be having those days that we both are together, innocent, strongly-bonded, peaceful, blissful and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment